Configure the service options from App Config to display on your tablets.
- Go to App Config on the Control Panel.
- Scroll down to "Configure Service Options" under the "Order" title.
- Activate by enabling the button at the top right corner.
- Add service options based on what your guests can request.
- Localize to different languages with the language picker.
- Save at the bottom of the page and publish changes to your devices.
You can add as many options as you need here and they will be available on the app at the bottom left corner of the homepage. Guests can select which service they need and submit their request. The request will be sent to the control panel directly.