The setting page is where you can set the system's configurations for your Tablet and Mobile menu.
General Settings: These settings will take effect on both the Tablet and Mobile menu.
- Select a default language and other languages you want to display
- Publish/Remove prices and pick a currency
- Set the email address to receive the survey's (Feedback) results.
- Configure checkout options (discount, service fee, tax, etc.)
- Select the calories' unit.
Tablet Menu Settings: In this section, you can configure settings that will only take effect on the Tablet menu application
- Enable/Disable showing the Language, Information, and Feedback buttons on your Tablet Menu App.
- Order options for your tablets (Full Service, Table Top, Kiosk) (for more information about the difference between the ordering modes, please check the guide Best Order Mode for My Business)
- Order submission&Table Selection preferences (by customer or waiter) (For more information about taking orders please check the guide here)
- Configure Service Options: You can add options for your customers to submit requests from the tablets directly (e.g: Cleaning the table, Tap water, Wrong Order...etc).
Mobile Menu Settings: In this section, you can configure settings that will only take effect on the Mobile menu application
- Obtain your Delivery/Pick up QR Code and URL
- Configure the color settings of your QR code.
- Enable/Disable showing the Currency/Prices on the Mobile menu.
- Set the Email address' that will receive the order notifications (Default address is the account's email address)
- Set a Welcome Text for your Welcome Page (e.g: Stay Safe)
- Enable/Disable the different ordering modes available for the Mobile menu (Delivery, Pick-up & Dine-in)
- Additional settings for the ordering modules can be accessed by clicking on the module's name (e.g: Working hours, Delivery charge, Delivery limit, Minimum preparation time...etc)